Administrators can manage the password security settings for users in their company. They can customize the required password strength, minimum length, and if the password should contain special characters or numbers.
Syncrofy uses password entropy for all passwords. Password entropy is a measurement of how unpredictable a password is. It is based on the character set used (lowercase, uppercase, numbers, symbols) and password length.
Changing Password Strength
- Click Settings in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Under "Company Settings" click "Security."
- Click Edit icon to the right of "Password Strength."
- In the dropdown list, choose your desired strength (Low, Medium, High, Very High, or Custom).
- Click the Confirm button to save.
Users have the option of changing the required minimum password length and specifying what characters need to be included by filling out the corresponding fields and selecting the appropriate check boxes.
Open Sign ups
Choose whether or not new users are required to be "invited" to use Syncrofy. An orange checkmark indicates the feature is "ON" while a grey X indicates "OFF."
Auto Log Out
This feature automatically logs users out of Syncrofy after 15 minutes of inactivity. An orange checkmark indicates the feature is "ON" while a grey X indicates "OFF."