Inviting a Partner to Syncrofy
You can invite your B2B partners to use Syncrofy and experience some of the software's collaborative features. By inviting them, you will be able to securely share information, compare data, and solve problems with your partner organization before they become larger issues.
Your partner will have the ability to view the entire lifecycle of any document in Timeline, helping to eliminate questions about document transmissions and promote clear communication. They will also have access to Documents.
Invitng a Partner
- Click on "Partners" in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Select the company of the user you wish to invite.
- Click the Manage Partner Access button in the upper right-hand corner of the main Partners screen.
- Type the name of the user you wish to invite in the "Grant access to" text box and select it once it appears in the dropdown menu.
- In the "Write a new message" text box, type in a customized greeting or keep the default message.
- Click the Share button.
Note: To invite a user to Syncrofy, they must be entered as a contact in the system. To add a user as a contact, click the Add Contact button on the right side of the main Partners screen. Fill out the required information and click the Confirm button to save.
Your invitation is now sent. Your partner will receive an email indicating they have been invited to Syncrofy. It will also provide a brief overview of the software and list your name and company. Your partner will have the option to "Accept" your invitation. If they accept, they will be guided through the process of completing their registration.
If you have been invited to Syncrofy, click here to learn how to complete your registration.