Syncrofy for Supply Chain (SSC) provides you with full, real-time visibility into the life cycle of an order and allows you to view and track changes to those orders, prioritize challenges, and identify trends with your suppliers. You can view all the orders that have been uploaded into the system and create customized filters and views that allow you to see only the ones that are important to you.
Orders are displayed based on their type (Inbound or Outbound). There are order identifier columns that are specific to each order and you can choose to add or remove columns based on your needs. SSC enables you to:
- View the full life cycle of an order, from purchase order to shipment
- Calculate fill rate and lead time for orders and shipments, in total and for each line item
- Reconcile invoices against purchase orders, shipment documentation, and receipts to identify quantity and discrepancies
- Analyze trends to compare suppliers on key metrics like fill rate, lead time, errors, and delays so you can order more from your best suppliers and work with your least efficient to improve their performance
Filtering By Order Type
- Click the "Order Type" dropdown in the upper left-hand corner of the main Orders screen.
- Click the type of order you wish you view (All Orders, Inbound Orders, Outbound Orders).
- All instances of the order type you selected will now appear on screen.
Note: Selecting "All Orders" will display every order type in the system.
Creating a New View
- Click the "Add filter criteria" dropdown to the right of the "Order Type" dropdown.
- Select the criteria you wish to sort by (i.e. Order Amount, Status, Type, etc.).
- Enter or select the required information. For example, if you select "Status" you will be required to select a specific status (e.g. Cancelled, Completed, In Progress, etc.).
- Click the Apply button to save your changes.
All of the orders that reflect that criteria will now be displayed.
After creating a new filter, the default name will be "Untitled Filter" (located in the upper left-hand corner of the screen). To rename the filter and save it, simply click inside the box and enter the desired name. Click the Save View button to confirm the name.
After saving your new filter, you will see additional buttons appear in the upper right-hand corner of the Orders screen.
The red Delete button allows you to delete the current filter you are in. The Share button allows you to share your filter with another user. The Save as Copy button enables you to save a duplicate copy of the filter you are currently in.
You can also use one of the pre-canned template views by clicking "My Views" in the upper right-hand corner and clicking one of the options under "Templates."
Note: To "Favorite" a view, click "My Views" in the upper right-hand corner and hover over the view you wish to select. Then, click the Star icon to the right of the view to add it. The view will now appear in your "Favorites" in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
Grouping Your Orders
Group By allows you to organize your orders by a number of different criteria.
To group your orders, click the Group By button on the right side of the main Orders screen. Then, click on the criteria in the dropdown menu you wish to apply. The orders will then be sorted appropriately based on your selection.
Note: To view the next or previous page of a group, click the page number or back/forward icon at the bottom right-hand corner of the grouping table.
Creating an Order Dashboard
Syncrofy gives you the ability to visualize your order data by creating dashboards around it. To create an order-related dashboard:
- Click Dashboards in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Click the Create New Dashboard icon in the upper-right hand corner.
- Click the Start From Scratch button at the bottom of the precanned dashboards list. Then the Edit Widget screen will appear.
- In the "Title" text box, enter the name you wish to give the dashboard (required).
- Click the "Dataset" dropdown menu to choose the desired dataset (All Orders, Inbound Orders, or Outbound Orders).
- Follow steps 5-8 in the "Creating a New Dashboard" Help article.