You can share your dashboards with your business partners and internal team to present data, compare information, and collaborate with other users. You can also edit, delete, and copy dashboards.
Editing a Dashboard
- Click the Customize icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Then click the Edit Widget icon (in the upper right-hand corner of the chart) for whichever widget you would like to edit.
- Input desired changes into text fields and dropdown menus. Click the Save button to submit your changes to that chart.
- Once all the desired changes to your dashboard are made, click the Save button in the upper right hand corner of the Dashboard screen.
Editing a Dashboard Layout
To resize a widget, click the space between widgets and drag the arrow to increase or decrease size.
To move a widget, click on it to drag and drop it into a new location on your dashboard.
Sharing a Dashboard
- Click the Share Dashboard icon (highlighted below) in the upper right-hand corner.
- Type in the name of the user you wish to share your dashboard with in the "Share With" box.
- Click the Share button.
Note: A notification will be sent to the Syncrofy user to alert them that a dashboard has been shared.
Deleting a Dashboard
- Click the Delete Dashbaord icon (highlighted below) in the upper right-hand corner.
- The "Delete Dashboard?" pop-up will appear.
- Click the Yes button to confirm deletion.
Note: Deleting a dashboard will also delete it for users you have shared it with.
Copying a Dashboard
- Click the Save as Copy icon (highlighted below) in the upper right-hand corner.
- Type in the name you wish to give the copied dashboard
- A duplicate (copy) of that dashboard will now appear in your list of dashboards. To see your available dashboards, click the Switch Dashboard icon.