Dashboards offer a way for you to organize your data. Dashboards are a great way to view the overall health of your business and see a real-time overview of your entire operation.
- Create unlimited Dashboards comprised of specific datasets, filters and configurations
- Edit existing Dashboards with the click of a button
- Easily Save and Share Dashboards with other Syncrofy users
- Export underlying data to CSV for reporting purposes.
Vertical Bar: Graph displaying vertical bars with the lengths proportional to the data they represent.
Horizontal Bar: Graph displaying horizontal bars with the lengths proportional to the data they represent.
Line: Line graph displaying the selected data as a series of data points connected by straight line segments.
Percent: A fractional representation of your data.
Pie: Chart with each section proportional to the quantity of data it represents.
Summary: A representation of a single aggregation, without a dimension.
Syncrofy provides several out of the box Dashboard templates pre-populated with your data!
From Dashboards, select “Import Template” to see dashboards such as:
• System Document Counts
• Order to Cash At Risk
• Last Month Issues/Exceptions
• Functionally Acknowledged Documents
Using a Dashboard Template
To use a Dashboard Template:
1. Click the Import Template icon in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Select the Dashboard template you wish to use by clicking the Import icon in the lower right-hand corner of the template.
3. The selected Dashboard will now appear on the main Dashboards screen.
Creating a New Dashboard
1. Click the New icon in the upper right-hand corner of the main Dashboards screen.
2. Then, the Edit Widget screen will appear.
3. In the "Title" text box, enter the name you wish to give the Dashboard (required).
4. Click the "Dataset" dropdown menu to choose the specific dataset you would like to use (e.g. Invoice, Purchase Order, Advance Ship Notice, etc.).
5. Click Add Filter to apply a specific filter to the dataset (e.g. Acknowledgment Status, Document Date, Invoice Amount, etc.). They can be values that pertain to the selected document (i.e. Flow Direction, Document Name, Business Partner, etc.) or criteria that pertain to the business process the document is a part of (i.e. "Purchase Orders that have an associated Invoice, "Invoices that do not have an associated Remittance Advice," Purchase Orders that have not been shipped").
6. The "Chart Configuration" section will enable you to choose the field of the dataset to be displayed in the chart. This section is specific to the type of chart you choose.
a. For example, let's say you select the "Invoice" dataset and a line chart. The "Chart Configuration" will display options for the X-axis, Y-axis, and whether you would like to split the data into multiple lines. Select X-axis to choose the specific "Field" within the "Invoice" dataset you wish to display. In this case, your options will be "Document Date," "Invoice Date," "Last Commented On," and "Loaded On Date." Then, select Y-axis and do the same.
7. Click the Save button to save and create your Dashboard.
8. Your Dashboard will now appear on the main Dashboards screen.
To add a new widget to your Dashboard
1. On the main Dashboards screen, click the Customize button in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Click the Add Widget button.
3. Follow the instructions on screen and select the area of the Dashboard where your new widget will be located.
4. Follow Steps 2-7 in "Creating a New Dashboard."
You can customize your widgets by clicking any one of the three buttons in the upper right-hand corner of the widget. While in customize mode, you will see the following options
• Duplicate Widget : Creates a copy of that widget and allows you to choose where to place it on your Dashboard.
• Delete Widget : Removes the widget from your Dashboard.
• Edit Widget : Enables you to modify specific information regarding the widget (Title, Dataset, Chart type, etc.)
Editing Dashboard Layouts
To resize a widget
To move a widget
Sharing a Dashboard
You can easily share Dashboards with other Syncrofy users.
To share a Dashboard
1. Click the “Share” icon in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Type in the name of the user you wish to share your Dashboard within the text box.
3. Click the “Share” button.
Deleting a Dashboard
To delete a Dashboard
1. Click the Delete Dashboard icon in the upper right-hand corner.
2. The "Delete Dashboard?" pop-up will appear.
3. Click the red “Delete Dashboard” button to confirm deletion.
Copying a Dashboard
To copy a Dashboard
1. From the Dashboards screen click the “Save as Copy” icon in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Type in the name you wish to give the copied Dashboard
3. A duplicate (copy) of that Dashboard will now appear in your list of dashboards.
To view any saved Dashboards/view those that have been shared with you, click “Switch Views”.
Cross-filtering Your Dashboards
Cross-filtering allows you to dynamically apply a filter to all of the widgets contained in your Dashboard at the click of your mouse without having to manually apply the filter to each widget. You can use cross-filtering for horizonal or vertical bar charts, a line chart, or a pie chart.
How to cross-filter on a Dashboard
1. Click on a data point on a horizonal or vertical bar charts, a line chart, or a pie chart.
2. The dashboard will filter the other widgets to mirror the corresponding data on the other widgets. The filtered data point will appear near the top left corner of the dashboard. You can also clear that filter by clicking “Clear Filter”.